Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Path Through The Trees

This was a quick update to show what the castle looks like with the trees I made and the overall layout I'm going to be using because my idea has changed a lot and everything within that has developed as well.


The whole idea of my layout with the bridges and stairs connecting different parts of the level is still the same it's just been arranged and presented in a different way. Rather than it being a village it's one huge castle that you get to walk around and explore.


Here you can see I made a path in through the trees. The reason I did this isn't just because it'd almost be like an area of interest but it's a great way for me to show off the different textures I've used on my tree. I also think it's fitting for the overall module which is sceneography.T

No comments:

Post a Comment