Thursday, May 10, 2012

Autumn Whisper

So I have finally finished my level for my scenography module and i'm really happy with my final outcome. I think the little effects like the bloom when you look at the sun and the particle system I added in Unity made a big difference and really helped polish it off.

I have to send a big thanks to my Joshua Scott for composing my music for my level. I really enjoyed working with him and sharing my work. It feels really good to collaborate with others and potentially have connections outside of college. This is something I might do more often for future projects.

The stairs are a little tricky if you stop midway which if I had more time I would defiantly go back and fix. I did try ramps but I still managed to get caught so I decided to take them off. It also looks more realistic as you go up and down stairs.

So here is my final product and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed working on it. Feedback is always welcome; this is just the beginning.

PLEASE WEAR HEADPHONES/EARPHONES :)

Unity Web Player | Autumn Whisper Web
Unity Web Player | Autumn Whisper Web

No comments:

Post a Comment