Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Stop Motion Favourite

I actually came across this stop motion while I was still studying at Sixth Form but since this is an animation brief, I thought I'd share it with everyone. Hope you like it just as much as I did.



The video is actually a music video made for the song 'Her Morning Elegance' which was written and produced by a man called Oren Lavie. He is also the director of this mv. 

From looking at the website which you can find links to in the video description, all 2096 photos used to create this video are available for print as a stand alone piece of art.

I really love this stop motion because as well as telling a beautiful story, I really like the use of clothes and everyday items to create such an amazing piece of animation.


No comments:

Post a Comment