Friday, January 20, 2012

Animatic

This is the animatic for my animation. 



As you can probably tell this animatic follows a different story to that of my storyboard. Prior to one of my presentations, I was told that animating the end would be quite difficult so I decided to come up with a completely new idea. 

The story is now to do with a race between big and little. The big Pommie falls over half way through and the little one overtakes and wins. Simple. 

The reason I decided to change to this idea is because, after getting feedback on my own presentation and looking at my peers storyboard's I thought that maybe the storyline was more prominent than the actual animating. A race seemed to be a good way of demonstrating my understanding of the principles of animation because I could focus more on the movement of my character. 

The animatic also has some of the shots that i'm going to be using for my animation now prior to my previous post on the drag race.

No comments:

Post a Comment